Now you'll actually know what to get yourself, your boyfriend, or even your dad.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A pair of Jambys from Jambys, which are truly the softest pair of underwear (with pockets!!!) that you'll ever have the privilege of wearing.
Jambys, @Jambys / instagram.com
I was gifted some Jambys a while back, and now they're all I wear when I'm at home (I'm literally wearing them right now). I truly can't express how soft and breathable they are, and having pockets is a complete game-changer. Like, you're probably reading this and thinking, "Yeah, okay. Shut up, Spencer," but I promise you they're worth it. I also gave a pair to one of my buddies, and he praised them as well, so just trust us on this one.
Get a pair from Jambys for $35 (available in several colors and in XS–XXL).
2. A personalized leather toiletry bag from Etsy, because everyone deserves a stylish and convenient container for grooming supplies (that ~isn't~ a plastic baggie).
The truth is that men have a lot of random grooming products, so this is perfect for overnight travel or to keep stuffed in your gym bag. Each carrying case looks way more expensive than it actually is, and you can even get it monogrammed with your initials or name. Hey, it's a best-seller on Etsy for a reason.
3. A fitted sweatshirt from Tact & Stone, which will quickly become your go-to piece of clothing for extreme comfiness around the house.
Tact and Stone
I've had this sweatshirt for over a year, and it's still one of my favorite pieces of clothing. I've truly worn it half the time I've been in quarantine these last nine months because it's that comfy. The fit also makes me look more put together instead of like a lumpy mess (even if I may feel like one). And, as a bonus, the company is super environmentally friendly, so the hoodie is 100% recycled.
Get it from Tact & Stone for $78 (available in grey and black and in S–XL).
4. A container of protein powder from Promix, which will help you hit any type of fitness goal you have in quarantine and beyond.
I've tried a lot of protein powder over the years, but Promix has been my favorite. I used it when I first started bulking up (over time I gained about 20 pounds of body/muscle mass) and have consistently used it to keep up with my fitness journey. The raw chocolate flavor is honestly so good on its own that I usually just mix it with water instead of milk or in shakes/smoothies. Everything is grass-fed and gluten-free, so it's especially good if you have dietary restrictions.
5. A skin essentials bundle from Bevel, which will hydrate your skin, exfoliate it, and help prevent oiliness.
Self-care and personal grooming are important, necessary parts of life. Bevel's products are specifically designed for sensitive skin to help reduce irritation and oiliness. Their skin essentials bundle comes with a face wash, an exfoliating toner, and a moisturizing face gel, which will leave your skin feeling healthy and glowing.
Get the bundle from Bevel for $29.95.
6. A pair of Commuter Joggers from Rhone, which are stretchy, slim-fitted, and sooooo comfortable for at-home living or on-the-go life.
These pants are proof that you don't need to substitute comfort for style. They'll be your go-to quarantine pants while working remotely or running errands, and in the outside world they'll trick people into thinking you actually have your life put together. Dress pants have never looked (or felt) so good.
Get a pair from Rhone for $89 (available in several colors and sizes).
7. A compact air fryer from Dash, which fries your food with hot air instead of oil, producing healthier meals in less time than it takes to preheat the oven.
Madewell has a pretty impressive collection of denim, and you can't go wrong with some black or light blue skinny jeans (you know, the kind of fit that's not too tight on your body but also doesn't sag or look frumpy). Their sherpa jean jacket will also keep you extra warm, is super durable, and just looks really nice, tbh. A win-win.
10. A classic bike helmet from Thousand, which will keep you safe and looking stylish while commuting or on a casual ride.
11. A scented candle from Manly Indulgence, because who doesn't like feeling relaxed in an apartment that actually smells good?
"This super gendered marketing is hilarious, but their candles actually smell really good. I mostly give them as gifts – usually the Vintage Oak scent – when I can't think of anything else, and guys genuinely love them. The wicks crackle like a campfire as well." —tessafahey
12. An Anywhere Brewer from Lichen, which is specifically designed for easy storage or on-the-go living.
This coffee dripper is super compact and functional. It's assembled with interlocking pieces, which means it's perfect for camping, your college dorm room, or to quickly store in a kitchen drawer while barely taking up any space at all.
Get it from Lichen for $35.
13. And a porcelain mug from KINTO, because you're gonna need a new favorite container to put that coffee in.
Sustainable Home Goods, @KINTO / instagram.com
KINTO's site is full of good-looking kitchenware that'll have you opening your cabinets and feeling like a real adult. Everything is really stylish and simple, but if you're a coffee or tea drinker then the mugs are a must-have. They're super durable, stackable, and microwave/dishwasher safe.
Get a 14-oz mug from SustainAble Home Goods for $22.50 (available in white, beige, black, and pink).
14. An ARENA mobile smart gym, which provides resistance training of up to 200 pounds, takes up less space than a yoga mat, and will give you a better at-home workout than a personal trainer ever could.
To be honest, I think ARENA is going to revolutionize fitness, especially in the time of COVID, quarantining, and closed gyms. It's basically a lightweight smart gym that lets you do every exercise you'd ever need (deadlifts, squats, curls, etc.), all from the comfort of your own home. It comes with multiple attachments and provides resistance of up to 200 pounds, which you can control via an app. The app also comes with hundreds of exercises and workouts, so you'll never need to buy expensive personal training sessions or gym memberships again.
Get it from ARENA for $1,500.
15. A container of shave soap from CRUX Supply Co., which helps to detoxify and cleanse skin while lathering up for the smoothest shave of your life.
Crux Supply Co.
The soap bar is made with bentonite clay and includes CRUX's signature scents and essential oils. All you have to do is add a little water before lathering up, and then you'll basically feel like you're at the spa every time you shave. You're welcome.
Get a 2-oz bar from CRUX Supply Co. for $10.
16. A pair of stylish, high-quality shorts from Olivers, which are absolutely perfect for working out, lounging around, or just running errands.
There's a reason why these are called "All Over Shorts" – they're truly great for all-purpose, everyday use. To be honest, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better pair of shorts that keeps its quality and comfort after consistent use. They're also available in different lengths, which is great because I typically go for shorter styles and have a harder time finding ones that fit my preference.
Get a pair from Olivers for $68 (available in 13 colors and in S–XL).
17. A Club Duffel from Tracksmith, which will be the best (and last) gym/overnight bag you'll ever need to buy.
For some reason it's hard to find a stylish and durable gym bag, but Tracksmith has answered our prayers. The Club Duffel is the perfect size for your average gym-goer or everyday traveler – just stuff it with a change of clothes, a pair of shoes, some toiletries, and you'll be set. Thanks to its leather bottom and handles, this is one of those bags that won't easily wear out like the others you've probably had to throw away, so consider it an investment you won't regret making.
Get it from Tracksmith for $128.
18. A set of personalized coasters from Etsy, which are great for pop culture lovers who have a particular sense of style (i.e. a good one).
leftcoastoriginal / Etsy
"I just got these Star Wars coasters for my dad. Sometimes it's hard to get movie-themed gifts that don't look, well, 'tacky,' but these look so clean and nice, so I know he's going to love them." —noradominick
19. A reallllly nice wireless headset from Bose, which has three different settings for noise cancellation and is perfect for online gaming or just casual listening.
20. A bottle of Sweet & Tangy sauce from Jones Bar-B-Q, because who wouldn't want a little taste of heaven on every bite?
You might recognize Jones Bar-B-Q from Season 3 of Queer Eye on Netflix. The Jones Sisters are known as the "Queens of Barbecue," and their family has been making this secret ~Sweet & Tangy~ sauce for decades. It's a must-have for anyone who needs a good marinade or dipping sauce. It's also all-natural and "made with love," according to their site, so you know you're gonna enjoy it.
Get a 15-oz bottle from Jones Bar-B-Q for $6.99.
21. A pair of Cloudflow shoes from On, which are extremely lightweight, fully-cushioned, and great for all types of fitness levels and activities.
These shoes are specifically designed for running, but after reading hundreds of reviews online I've seen people praise them for general workout activities (and even just walking) as well. They're apparently so comfortable that you don't even have to go through that whole "breaking them in" phase, which is a huge plus.
Get a pair from On for $139.99 (available in several colors and sizes).
22. And a percale duvet cover from Parachute, because you're not in high school anymore, and it's time you start living like a real adult...in style.
This cozy duvet cover is made with 100% Egyptian cotton. It's soft, comfortable, and will make you want to spend even more time in bed (which, tbh, you probably didn't think was possible). A good night's sleep is important, and great bedding will help get you there.
Get it from Parachute for $130+ (available in several colors and from Twin–California King).