Anything is paw-sible when you have these useful products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A slow-feeder bowl that will help your pup slow down their bad overeating habits and aid with proper digestion. I need one for me, honestly.
Promising review: "I actually really like this bowl. Even when the dog dumps it over, and it takes him a minute to do that, eating the food off the floor still slows him down. Instead of gagging after inhaling his food, he actually stays busy for five minutes. It is pretty sturdy, holds at least 4 cups of food. So far it hasn't gotten any teeth marks from getting tossed around by the dog." —Sara
Price: $11.99 (available in four sizes and six styles)
2. A dog backpack so Freddie Pawcury can bring his own gear on your weekly adventures together. The breathable mesh keeps your pup cool and has expandable pockets to store all the treats!
Promising review: "It worked for letting him carry his own water (ziplock freezer bags). He also carried his collapsible bowl and packed out his own poop. He was comfortable with it and gets excited when he sees it because he knows it’s hiking time." —Ralph
Price: $18.74 (available in four sizes, three styles, and three colors)
3. A ball launcher to really elevate your fetch game with your doggo friend without wearing out your arm muscles. This bad boy will launch the ball so far, they'll get the most exercise they've gotten in a while. Get ready for a tired pup on the way home.
Promising review: "I have a young golden retriever who would retrieve balls and Frisbees all day long if my arm could take it. I can throw the ball a lot farther and for more throws, so he gets more exercise. Love that I no longer need to bend over to pick up the ball or have to touch a slimy, sandy, filthy ball! It's quite intuitive to use and within about three throws you'll have it down perfectly. You can also use regular tennis balls with it." —J.Essie
4. A seatbelt tether, because dogs tend to get overexcited in the backseat and this will bring you peace of mind knowing they're secure and safe.
Promising review: "We needed something to secure our poodle, Maggie, to the back seat of our Jeep. She rides around a lot with us, and we were worried she might one day jump out and end up falling. So far, we love this seatbelt! It lengthens just long enough so she can still get her head out of the window and into the wind like she loves to do, all while it is securely buckled in." —Wendy
Price: $12.95 (available in six colors)
5. A bag of dental treats that cleans down all the way to the gumline to fight plaque and tartar and freshen that stinky dog breath we hate so much.
Promising review: "I check my dog's teeth, they had plaque, order these, gave the dog one treat, plaque was over 50% gone. A couple of treats later, 90% gone. Only the oldest and closest to the gum line plaque is left after only 4 of these treats. Amazing. I love it when a killer product comes around. This is one. The dog loves them. She finishes them off quickly and acts very happy and thankful. Will be buying these for a long time." —Billy
6. A grooming rake because you'd be surprised how much loose fur Dr. Poops has in their undercoat. This will keep their fur looking shiny and brand-new after every session.
7. A bag of Pill Pockets so you can cleverly disguise your buddy's medications and supplements in a treat. They'll be none the wiser and all the healthier.
Promising review: "I finally tried these and I will never look back. It has made it so easy and quick to give him his meds. He loves them and taking his pills is probably the highlight of his day now! And I only use two pockets a day since a lot of his pills are small I just rip off a bit and wrap the pill see my pics. One whole pocket for a pill seems like a waste unless the pill is super big." —Kimm99
8. A puzzle ball made of natural rubber that will help keep your pupparoni entertained and provide much-needed mental stimulation by filling it with tons of treats!
Promising review: "I was searching for a great toy for my dog and decided on this toy. He is a chewer and destroys anything he can rip apart. I went with the green x-large size ball, and he just loves it. It has some weight to it, and he still picks it up and runs around with it with ease. I try to only let him play with it while supervised, and so far it is still in one piece!.. after a month now. When you throw it, it rolls does not bounce. Hope this helps." —DZ
Price: $8.95 (available in five sizes)
9. A stick chew toy so you don't have to worry about Ringo Paw bringing dirty old sticks inside the house all the time. I mean they might still, sticks are fun.
Promising review: "My dogs are obsessed with these and they are professional chewers. These last a decent amount of time and while my dogs usually chew for a while and lose interest, they keep coming back to these every day. I have six or seven around the house at all times because they love them so much!" —kc0930
Price: $5.99 (available in four sizes)
10. A stuffing-free toy, because remember that one time you came home to find stuffing everywhere? Yes, let's prevent that from happening again.
Promising review: "My dachshund destroys every toy she gets. These dog toys by Petstages are her absolute favorites and last the longest. They have two different squeakers that makes their unique sound. Whenever she does finally rip them apart, stuffing doesn't go everywhere. This is probably her ninth toy like this over the years. Highly recommend!" —Mattbakerrr
Price: $6.39 (available in three sizes and three styles)
11. An interactive puzzle game toy perfect for keeping your doggy occupied and entertained while you're busy working or cleaning. You can buy different levels as they get smarter to constantly keep them engaged.
Promising review: "I could not wait to get this puzzle and I was not disappointed! We have a lot of puzzles, but this one was so much different than any of the others! This one took my dog some time to figure out but he loved it! Very durable, easy to clean. We used some Purebites to keep him motivated to solve the entire puzzle and he did!" —Dakota
Price: $11.99 (available in four levels)
12. A lifejacket to keep Jeffrey safe when they go to their favorite place ever: the lake! Am I the only one who gets anxious seeing dogs swim? Won't they get tired?! I can't handle it. Get them a lifejacket, for me.
Promising review: "Our dog loves this life jacket! He can swim without it but just not well or for very long. In the mornings he would try to get into it himself so we would go throw the ball into the lake for him! Medium fit perfectly for our oddly shaped dog. Has different Velcro and buckles to change sizes and make it a custom fit!" —Jessi
Price: $17.99 (available in seven sizes, three styles, and three colors)
13. A pooper scooper so you never have to bend down and feel that warm *gag* poo in your hands. Sure, the poop bag is between you and the humid fecal matter but it's just way too close for comfort.
14. A portable water bottle for your dog to never worry about where their next drink is going to come from. The bowl attachment makes it way easier to drink out of than a traditional water bottle.
15. A dog-feeding reminder, because sometimes it's hard to remember if we really ~did~ feed the pup. Especially when they always act like they haven't eaten in 64 days. Nice try, Frito Paws.
Promising review: "Awesome product! There are four of us that were working together to feed the dogs. It simplified everything because I no longer have to text to see if anyone had fed them every morning. Now I just to see if it's green and if not I feed them and indicate it, we all love it so much!" —Toni Deegan
16. A collapsible dog bowl so you always have a way to give your pup food or water when you're out and about. It also comes with a carabiner for easy clipping to your bag.
17. A pet-and-stain odor remover, because accidents happen and you should always be prepared for even the stinkiest ones. Bonus: it's ~organic~.
18. A container of paw soother that will protect and heal those lil toe beans from being cracked, dry, or injured.
Promising review: "It's been two days and already my dog's dry paws are noticeably softer and less rough. We have a gravel driveway and fairly hard clay soil under the grass, and in hotter weather, our dog's pads get dry and rough from dashing across it all the time. It's easy to apply with my finger and not at all greasy. My dog is interested while I'm applying it to her back feet, but it soaks in fast enough that she doesn't try to lick it off when I'm done."—Amy
Price: $13.95 (available in three sizes)
19. A finger toothbrush to allow for easy cleaning of the entire mouth without any fuss. You can finally provide thorough teeth cleaning for your fur baby with ease.
Promising review: "Cannot recommend this 360-degree finger brush enough. Such a simple, and creative solution to pet teeth cleaning. Our dog usually never lets us go near his mouth. Saved us hundreds of dollars in going to a vet for deep teeth cleaning. Super easy usage, easy to clean, can throw it in the dishwasher or just rinse off after use." —Alicia Cohen
20. A de-matting comb that will easily remove mats and tangles from coarse or long, matted coats. Soon, Ms. Trixie will have the long luscious fur she's meant to have. *fur flip*
21. A spot-repair formula designed to eliminate those pesky yellow spots in your backyard grass created by the wrath of their urine.
Promising review: "I have lacrosse players and dogs, and this stuff is amazing. My yard looked like an abandoned lot before this and it literally 'grew anywhere' just like it said. The bag I planted last year actually came back strong this year so I put more down and it is working like a dream!" —chchmom
22. A nail trimmer because it's been tougher and tougher to get your dog to the groomer this year, so you've probably had to take some matters into your own hands, like trimming their nails! It has two different speeds and three different grinding ports to cater all sizes and types of doggos.
Promising review: "This tool is such an upgrade from my previous grinding tool. My minpin has always been afraid of grooming tools after an incident at a groomer’s salon. With this grinding tool, she will even fall asleep while I’m working on her nails! It’s like I have a different dog. It’s also incredibly quick, safe, and quiet." —Seattle Girl
Price: $23.99 (available in two colors)
23. A set of pet stairs to allow your pup to get up and down whatever surface you want them to be on. This could work for the couch, a chair, or even your bed.
Promising review: "These steps work perfectly for my 28.5 lb pug!! He had a hip replacement surgery when 8 months old and is 6 years old now. He runs up and down with ease and the steps are very forgiving if kicked by foot! No complaints here!!" —Stacey
Price: $57.95 (available in two sizes and five colors)
24. An LED dog collar so you always know where they are when you take them out for their nightly walk. The collar has different light options, is adjustable, and rechargeable with up to five hours of use.
Promising review: "By the time I get home from work, it's dark so walking my dog seems a bit safer. The collar doesn't seem flimsy or cheap, it charges rather quickly and lasts a good amount of time. I don't put the collar on the flashing mode but I like the fact that there are options." —Cassandra
Price: $17.99 (available in six sizes and six colors)
25. A car seat cover that honestly looks like it comes from a fancy department store. Keep all that ~style~ while also protecting your car seats from their muddy paws or any unwanted accidents.
26. An artificial grass bathroom mat perfect for those who live in apartments and sometimes it can be difficult to get your dog outside for a walk when they really have to go. This keeps them from making a mess indoors and gives you peace of mind knowing your new rug is probably safe.
27. A car door protector so you don't have to worry about your pup scratching up the door out of the excitement of looking out the window and spending time with their bestest bud in the whole world. Spoiler alert: it's you.
28. A packable dog poncho because you can't control mother nature and you should always be prepared for whatever the weather may hold. Plus, dogs are honestly just so cute in raincoats.
Promising review: "For the price, this raincoat is great. It stays on and the fit is adjustable. The girth is really adjustable with a wide Velcro band, so you want to buy according to your dog's body length so you can shield them from the rain. Love the ducky pattern!" —Laura Kao
Price: $19.03 (available in 12 sizes and 17 colors)
29. A camera that will let you see your fur boo when you're at work or running errands and want to make sure they're doing alright. AKA not causing havoc. You can also dispense treats for them!
You, seeing all these useful products that'll make your life easier.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.
What's your favorite product?
Minimum 25 characters, 1500 characters left
Upload up to 4 photos you took of the product and/or how you use it. (We love before & after photos!)
+ Add PhotosMax 10 MB. Accepted file types: .jpg, .jpeg, .png.
Cyber Week Is Here!
Don’t miss out on the best deals of the year, delivered right to your inbox!