A yodeling pickle toy, toilet nightlight, bar of soap that looks *and* smells like an ear of corn, and other things that stone cold weirdo in your life is gonna love.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!)
1. A screaming goat that'll make them say "it me" when it shrieks on their behalf.
Promising review: "I spend about 90% of my day silently screaming at the computer because, well, welcome to customer service. Since this little goat arrived, I no longer look like I am practicing for my appearance on Jerry Springer. I just push the little goat. He screams (but not in a disruptive way). I smile. I am no longer annoyed. I survived peak season because of this goat. I owe my sanity to you, screaming goat." —Gab&Amanda
Get it from Amazon for $6.51.
The lights can be turned on or off with a button at the top. The chopsticks also come with new batteries and a stopper included. If the batteries go out, you can replace them with 3 x LR41 camera batteries.
Promising review: "I gave these as Christmas presents and bought this set for myself. Seriously cool and amazing! Everyone was excited when they received them. They are extremely lightweight and easy to use. My friends are planning a Star Wars night at a local all-you-can-eat sushi place. Should be awesome!" —Johnny
3. A not-so-basic T-shirt made of natural fibers like CRAB SHELLS (yes, really) to help reduce odor and stay fresh between washes. Weird + practical FTW.
These shirts are made from TrinoXO, which is Allbirds' super-yarn with the added bonus of chitosan, a naturally occurring, odor-reducing fiber responsibly extracted from snow crab shells. Read more here.
Get it from Allbirds for $48 (available in men's sizes XS–XXXL and six colors, and women's sizes XS–XXXL and six colors).
4. And a stabby crab pin they can wear on their crab shirt to commemorate this legend.
GhostBarn / Etsy
10. A *mythical* meats jerky set to help settle the debate about just how tough a werewolf or chupacabra meat is. Oh, and they're keto-friendly!
Pssst, it's actually beef, buffalo, venison.
Promising review: "I got these as a Father's Day gift for my hubby and my dad both of them absolutely loved this. It is such a unique gift even for that hard-to-buy-for person. The kids got a great kick out of it too." —Katherine Rowe
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
11. A desktop Wacky Waving Inflatable Tube Guy they can dance along to because it's a little weird just HOW good they are at that dance.
Promising review: "I opened the package and screamed for joy! As I placed the nine-volt battery my hands were trembling with what was going to happen next! As I turned on the wacky waving inflatable tube man I knew I had a friend for life. Someone you can really count on cheering you up when you are feeling down. He brought me such joy I started to cry with laughter and happiness." —Robert Wurstner
Get it from Amazon for $8.61 (originally $12.95).
15. A mixed bag of edible bugs because you've heard them claim they'd be game for trying some bugs as a protein source. First up, the silk worm!
16. Cleansing goo for the detail-oriented slime fan that'll turn out to be extremely practical!
The gel is nonsticky and lemon-scented. It's also biodegradable so when you're ready to toss it, you won't be hurting Mother Earth at all. 🌎
Promising review: "I was skeptical at first. I was afraid my keyboard would be all gummed up with yellow slime! The opposite happened. The gel cleaned it as good as new. It got all those dog hairs between the keys and there's no smell lingering on the keyboard or my hands. There's no sign I even used it except a clean keyboard. It's also kind of fun to play with. Squeeze it between your fingers! LOL. My next task for it will be those dust return air vents on our heating system and my dusty window blinds. This stuff works!" —Billy
Get it from Amazon for $8.51.
17. A couple of urinal shot glasses they'll need OK? Even if they have a kitchen cabinet shelf full of shot glasses. These'll make the rest a total wash.
Promising review: "I gave this a white elephant gift at a party. Everyone at the party loved them and wished it was the gift they received. The shot glasses are made well and actually resemble a urinal. They are a little awkward to drink from based on the shape but that was to be expected with the novelty gift and what they are. They arrived well-packaged inside the box from the seller with bubble wrap for protection which I really appreciated." —DANGELO R BONECELLI
Get them from Amazon for $10.99.
Promising review: "This is probably the weirdest thing I've seen but my kid wanted one and it made a great Christmas gift. The detail is really nice and it seems like good quality." —Busy Managing Mom
Get it from Amazon for $13.19+ (available in unisex sizes S–XXL, and chicken, beef, and nine non-ramen designs).
20. A worst-case scenario cookbook for the person who has a bug-out bag and has been taking notes from all those soap-operatic seasons of The Walking Dead.
Promising review: "Bought this as a gift for a coworker who is obsessed with weird disasters (she's eagerly awaiting a real Sharknado) and she loves it. The tips are easy to read... her 6-year-old can understand them. Recipes she has tried are also good." —Tabi
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
I also rec Max Brooks's classic, The Zombie Survival Guide!
22. A pair of reading glasses that'll let them look at stuff while horizontal so whoever's in the living room can never truly tell if they're asleep or not. No changing the channel from the rodeo rerun from eight years ago on the TV with the loud buzzing at 11:03 p.m. on a Tuesday. Nope. Do not even walk toward the remote. (OK these are also practical.)
Promising review: "Bought these as a humorous stocking stuffer, and my husband actually uses them! He has neck issues, and he watches tv in the recliner using them. They look hilarious, but if they help him enjoy watching TV without neck pain, it is a win win! They are much higher quality than I expected for the price. I thought they would be flimsy, but they are actually very well made. I was impressed." —Laura S
Get it from Amazon for $15.95.
23. A gnome riding a corgi because they're all full up on cute corgi coffee mugs and enamel pins.
Promising review: "I bought this for my wife and she loves it. We have gnomes and various other pieces of yard art so I thought she would like to add it to the collection. However, she likes it so much that it has a place inside of the house. If it were to be outside it would not be too small and it would fit in size wise with our other gnomes." —flguy
Get it from Amazon for $26.99 (also available in a dachshund).
24. Dr. Pimple Popper's game for the person who can't get enough of her addictive videos. ::raises hand::
This game is for ages 5+. Game play involves spinner the arrow to see if you should *carefully* pop a pimple on Pete's forehead, cheeks, or chin without upsetting him!
Promising review: "This was a gift for my mother in law who loves Dr. Pimple Popper. She was completely entertained by the game and had a lot of fun playing it. The game was sturdy and made a great gift." —AmandaRose
Get it from Amazon for $10.66.
25. A Watch Ya' Mouth game will provide a hilarious twist to family game night for the person who's game for everything. Or just brags about how good they are at talking to the dentist. Enough with the bragging!
Promising review: "This game is hilarious! The kids and adults were both laughing so hard I'm surprised no one peed their pants! This game is great! The only downfall is, once you've gone through the cards, you can pretty much guess what they're saying. We tried making new cards, but then one person knew all of the cards which made it no fun for them. Maybe, next time, we'll all make cards so the guessing can continue. Hopefully that will fix the ONLY issue. Have fun!!! Pro tip, floss and brush your teeth before you play! Your friends will see EVERYTHING. Oh! And bring napkins 😂." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in four varieties).
26. Or a Butts in Space card game for some gaming with considerably less drool. At least I think so?!
Promising review: "Game came less than 24 hours after ordering and we've already played five games in the last 48 hours. BIG hit with the whole family and both kids (ages 7 and 16, for reference.) It reminds me a little of Unstable Unicorns, but less complex. Fun and zany and very easy for all ages to pick up in one game. Cute graphics, too. VERY happy with this one and I can tell it'll get a lot of play in our house." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
27. An incredibly helpful guide to farts that'll help them get the most important answers to life's questions.
Promising review: "This was a gift I gave my 45-year-old son! Yes, they never leave the fart phase. ;) But this book is actually filled with very interesting info... lots of science written in an entertaining fashion. And the simple illustrations fit perfectly. I admit that I read it before giving it to my son. He will now be the most popular teacher on his high school campus because... hey, who else knows that sloths don't fart? LOL! If you're looking for something different for a gift, consider this. I think I'm going to order another one!" —Maryann Watkins
Get it from Amazon for $14.40.
And check out a relevant coloring book!
29. A coin bank so they can finally put their money where *A* mouth is.
Promising review: "Most meaningful and important item I have ever in my life bought. It should be valued at such a higher amount and literally everyone should own at least two. My life wasn't complete before I owned this. Now i have new meaning and purpose. Every day i wake up and stare at it for at least 45 minutes to remind myself why I do what I do. Buy this. Now." —Forrest Dykes
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in three colors).
30. A pair of beetle shell earrings for the person who's pretty into taxidermy *and* statement earrings.
Little Black Bones / Etsy
31. A Moth Man sweatshirt will finally give them an actual prompt to start talking about cryptid stuff instead of poking around for a friendly hole in the conversation. (I KNOW, because I'm that person.)
32. A "Satan's Blood" hot sauce folks who'd THRIVE on the show Hot Ones (or at least say so) will adore.
33. A tortilla blanket that'll make them feel cozy on the outside like a burrito makes them feel cozy on the inside.
Promising review: "What a great blanket. I bought it as a gift for my adult nephew, and he loved it. It’s big (I ordered the 71" one), it’s very soft and lightweight, and it actually looks like a real tortilla, even has 'burn marks' (I ordered style G). For gifting, I rolled it up like a burrito and wrapped it in aluminum foil — like a real burrito. Even the dog got excited, licking his lips, thinking it was a burrito." —Natalie A.
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in eight styles and four sizes).
34. TP marshmallows they can put in their hot chocolate or whatever. Idk. But just be sure to make it clear that these are marshmallows.
35. A bar of soap that'll not only LOOK like an ear of corn, but will smell like it too. Pass the butter, please.
Candlelit Desserts on Etsy
36. An estate-planning journal in case they have a morbid fascination with death. (Also, someone feel free to buy me this.)
This is not a legal will but it is designed to help you get organized so you can make one and it helps to spell out everything that your loved ones might wonder in the event of your...you know.
Promising review: "Don’t let the title throw you (you can order the same material with a 'softer' title if you want, but why?), this book allows you to enter the information that your loved ones will need when you’re gone...and save them so much trouble at a time when they have enough grief to deal with. As an estate planning attorney, I recommend these books to ALL my clients. And remind them to keep the info up to date...to save the ones you love time, anguish, and money." —PJ
Get it from Amazon for $13.49.
When your pal tastes their bag of bugs:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
What's your favorite product?
Minimum 25 characters, 1500 characters left
Upload up to 4 photos you took of the product and/or how you use it. (We love before & after photos!)
+ Add PhotosMax 10 MB. Accepted file types: .jpg, .jpeg, .png.
Cyber Week Is Here!
Don’t miss out on the best deals of the year, delivered right to your inbox!