"I bought this after reading about a million BuzzFeed articles recommending it." —one reviewer, and now you, too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A foot exfoliation mask that'll have you *literally* peeling away your dead skin and calluses. Baby-soft feet, here you come! 🦶
Yes, my friend, that is indeed dead skin you are seeing — NOT the mask! 👀
Promising review: "Purchased it based on a BuzzFeed recommendation and worked as described. After the first week it was quite weird to see the peeling which lasted about 7–10 days, with some minimal peeling afterwards. Not the prettiest sight to say the least...I go for mani-pedi regularly and this product removed all the hard skin, thought to be there forever. It will look weird but well worth it!!!" —Brownie
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
2. A gel-enhanced seat cushion guaranteed to make your WFH days sooooo much better (and less painful!). It'll give your tailbone some extra cushioning, as well as help you straighten out your posture. 🍑
Promising review: "Since I've started working from home (coronavirus quarantine) I really miss my office chair. I saw this reviewed on BuzzFeed and immediately ordered it. Best decision ever. It helps my posture and makes my stiff kitchen chair way more comfortable." —Melissa Schuler
Get it from Amazon for $37.95.
3. String lights that twinkle like the night skies to add some ~aesthetic~ to your space. ✨
4. A pack of light-dimming LED covers to rid your room of those pesky little flashy lights while you're trying to get some shut eye. They work great on everything from cable boxes and routers to phone chargers and even alarm clocks.
Promising review: "I've been looking for something like this forever. I have a hard time falling and staying asleep when there is any bit of light in my bedroom. Especially the lights on phone chargers and my fan. Stumbled across these in a BuzzFeed article and figured what the heck. They came quickly and I immediately put them to use. As the instructions state, you do have to use more than one depending on how much light you want to dim. I am not disappointed. Would highly recommend and will buy again." —Kindle Customer
Get them from Amazon for $7.89.
5. A concealer you can use to zap away those dark circles in just a few seconds.
6. A bottle of Lash Princess mascara if you want the false-eyelash effect, but aren't in the mood to go through the hassle of actually applying them.
Promising review: "I have tried every single expensive mascara and this one tops them all. Sometimes I use a different wand with the formula but I will still buy this over anything else. I saw it on a BuzzFeed article and bought it based on all the positive reviews. I love it, my roommates use it all the time, crowd fave for sure and it even stays on when you need it to, doesn't flake and with a makeup wipe isn't impossible to get off." —schyler
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
7. Glisten disposer cleaner that'll scrub away grunge and odor-causing build-up from sidewalls, blades, and under the splashguard with its oh-so-satisfying foaming formula.
Promising review: "This product is amazing. Every time I ran the dishwasher there was this horrible smell. So much that you could smell it throughout the apartment. I even started just handwashing my dishes. But after about a week, the smell came back. I bought so many products to try and eliminate the smell but after a couple of days, it would come back. Then I saw this product on BuzzFeed and thought to myself why not? The first time I used it cleaned it out pretty well. Better than the other products. But then I used it a second time and there was no smell. I'm going on two weeks of using my dishwasher and I can't smell anything. I highly recommend this if you're having the same problem I was. This is by far the best kitchen cleaning product I've ever purchased." —khrystyne torres
Get it from Amazon for $4.10+.
Promising review: "I found these from a BuzzFeed article about helpful Amazon products. I was excited because I often struggle to shape my eyebrows with tweezers and don't want to pay to get them done. They lived up to the BuzzFeed hype - they're painless, easy to use, and work well. The only downside is that I have some very fine hairs that the blade will skim over. I also didn't understand what the additional cover was for until I realized how difficult it is to shape my eyebrows without the blade getting close to my eye. So make sure not to throw that piece out!" —JLW
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $4.99.
9. A wood polish and conditioner that'll restore your antiques, dining table, kitchen cabinets, and wood doors to their former glory — which means you can delay having to buy new ones!
Promising review: "I bought this after reading about a million BuzzFeed articles recommending it. I wish I hadn’t waited so long, because this stuff works! It’s amazing. I have a mid-century hand-me-down dresser that is a beautiful piece of furniture, but it was covered in water stains and other marks from decades of use. One coat of this stuff on a clean rag and it’s totally refreshed! Now, it’s not going to fix places where the finish is completely worn off (you have to sand for that), but it will significantly improve the appearance of the wood. And it makes water marks disappear. I’m glad I didn’t spend the time and money to have this refinished when a coat of this stuff has done the job just fine." —Maureen Foley
Get it from Amazon for $14.73.
10. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because, yes, your dishwasher does need to be cleaned occasionally despite the fact that its literal job is to wash the things you put inside it.
These tablets are designed to penetrate, dissolve, and remove odor-causing residue that accumulates inside your dishwasher over time, as well as remove lime and mineral build-up. Using Affresh tablets once a month can prolong the life of your dishwasher and make it more effective at doing its job: cleaning your dishes.
Promising review: "I've seen this item on soo many Buzzfeed lists, so I figured I would try it during one of my cleaning sprees. Wow does it really work! I don't use my dishwasher often, so it often gets a little crusty-looking...but I just threw one of these packets in there and ran a normal cycle and it got rid of all the yucky stuff! It's super simple to use and leaves your dishwasher fresh and clean, without any leftover residue." —Christine Doan
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.39.
11. A pack of bottle cleaning tablets to make washing your bottles and tumblers less of a headache.
FYI: if you're the person who just "rinses out" their reusable bottles with more water, then they're probably full of bacteria and grime. 🤮
Promising review: "After years of buying brushes specifically to clean my drink bottles (mostly Nalgene — and yes they do get stinky) dreading the actual cleaning — I go through all my bottles (four 32-ounce and one 48-ounce) before I actually clean them because I hate the process so much. This has changed my life! Seriously!! Just fill with warm water, drop a fizzy tab in and get back to living. I come back to a clean bottle that just needs to be rinsed. No smell, no taste. It’s probably the most perfect product I’ve purchased as a BuzzFeed click. I just bought more." —Michelle C
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $8.
12. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches that'll zap away zits overnight and help prevent picking, which can lead to scars or even more acne. You literally apply the patch and when you wake up the next morning, *poof* — the sebum is sucked right out.
Promising review: "I found this product on a BuzzFeed list and thought I’d give it a shot. Didn’t have super night expectations but I am BLOWN AWAY. These patches are awesome little miracle workers that I had to write a review when I rarely do. Would highly recommend. I just used one last night and a spot that has been giving me trouble for a week or two is now completely flush with my skin. I used one on my back from a zit along my bra line that wasn’t healing and now is completely resolved. Plus it’s super satisfying to see all the gunk that comes on. Just make sure you leave it for a while. The first time I took it off too soon and didn’t see a difference. So hours are good. I left the one from yesterday on overnight and it worked again. So happy to find a product that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin or dry me out. Will definitely be purchasing again!" —Heather G.
Get it from Amazon for $8.49.
13. A toilet bowl ring remover so you can stop gagging every time you go to use it.
Promising review: "I never thought I'd be this excited about a clean toilet. I had largely given up on our first floor toilet. Nothing would take out the ring along the water line. But I saw this product on a BuzzFeed roundup and figured it was worth a shot. Tried it this morning and oh. my. goodness. It easily took out the ring and with some harder scrubbing, the rest of the stains/build-up/whatever the term is for the stuff that made the bowl look gross. It looks just about brand new! Definitely worth the purchase." —Courtney
Get it from Amazon for $11.80.
14. A collagen hair treatment that's nothing short of magic in a bottle. Just apply it all over your hair, wait 10 minutes, wash it out and... BOOM! No more frizz or grease.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I saw this as a beauty recommendation on BuzzFeed as a dupe for Opalex (which I had tried and wasn't blown away by) so I thought I would give it a try...I'm so thankful I did! My bleached and heat damaged hair feels so soft, is more manageable, and looks healthier after each use. I agree with other reviewers that it seems like a big price tag for the size of the bottle but a little bit does go a long way and it is so worth it. I wish it came in a larger size bottle so I didn't have to reorder so quickly." —Carley S. Whitson
Get it from Amazon for $7.79.
15. A bottle of Fog Gone, because steamy glasses are so ~foggin'~ annoying! Now, you'll be able to wear your glasses with your mask(s) *and* see where you're going. 🤓
Promising review: "I bought this on a whim after reading a random BuzzFeed article, and I'm kicking myself for not buying this sooner. There's definitely less initial fogging on my glasses, and rather than readjusting my glasses and mask a million times, I put my mask on, then put my glasses on and only moved them once and zero fog after." —Kara Watson
Get it from Amazon for $10.55+ (available in three sizes).
16. A cooktop cleaning kit that comes with everything you need to FINALLY get your electric stove top looking presentable again.
The kit includes a 10-oz. bottle of cooktop cleaner, cleaning pads, and two scraper tools.
Promising review: "When we moved in to our current rental it was clear that previous tenants didn’t maintain the glass cooktop of the stove. I’ve tried many other products and a lot of elbow grease to clean it myself but nothing has helped, until this product! I saw it featured on a recent BuzzFeed article about superior cleaning products and I’m so glad I did." —James
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
17. Miracle-Gro plant food spikes so you don't have to buy new houseplants this spring (because you *continually* fail as a plant parent). These are foolproof and literally feed your plants for you.
Promising review: "...Fast forward to finding these plant sticks on a BuzzFeed article and popping them into the soil, which took...30 seconds...and seeing fresh, green growth within the first couple of days. The plants look better than ever and the spikes were so easy to use. You can't see them, you can't smell them, they're simple to handle and nearly fool-proof. Very pleased with them." —Amazon Customer
Get a 24-pack from Amazon for $2.98+.
18. A jewelry cleaning pen that's basically just as easy to use (and fun!) as a coloring book.
Promising review: "A friend I have known for three years recently asked me if my ring was new. I laughed and said I've been wearing it for sixteen years. I'm the person who stops by a jewelry store in the mall for a complimentary cleaning about once every seven years so my ring had been pretty dirty. I saw this reviewed on a BuzzFeed article and decided to give it a shot. The first time I used it, I did it wrong, not wetting the brush to get good suds. The second time I tried it, it only took about two minutes and I had a dazzling white diamond perched on my finger. Pretty cool." —DallasRising
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
19. A jar of SolarOil Nail & Cuticle Care infused with jojoba oil and Vitamin E that'll have you looking like you're ALWAYS rocking a fresh mani. 💅
Promising review: "My skin is dry, I suffer from hang nails, chew my dry cuticles, they tear, etc etc etc. I've tried SO many products over the years, with no real results. Finally bought this after a BuzzFeed list recommended, and I have to say, the buzz ahem is REAL. This stuff is easy easy easy, smells good, absorbs quickly, and my nails are effortlessly tidy and growing and looking best of my life! Full disclosure: I'm also using Ella+Mila First Aid Kiss, and I think that's also helping. But this oil is half the battle at the very least. Winning!" —MsTerry
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
20. A set of drill brushes for anyone who's seriously looking to take their cleaning game to a whole new level. They're great for cleaning things like tile, grout, door tracks, and even... stove tops!?
Ok, so the drill is NOT included. This is just a set of three brushes that attach to your drill, or this one you might wanna buy.
Promising review: "I have spent a lot of time trying to scrub the mold and mildew off my bathtub by hand, but to no avail. Then I saw this product advertised on BuzzFeed and thought I'd give it a try. It's less than $20 and worth every penny. I highly recommend this product if you have a good drill and a dirty bathroom." —Stephen T. Shore
Get them from Amazon for $14.95 (available in six colors).
21. A bottle of Folex spot remover that'll lift away the toughest stains with grace and ease. Red wine? ✔️ Pizza sauce? ✔️ Pet stains? ✔️ You get the idea. Best of all, you can use it on everything from your furniture to your car seats to your carpet.
Promising review: "I bought this after reading one of those BuzzFeed lists of like “27 products reviewers swear by” or whatever. The reviews and before/after pics had me curious, but still skeptical. I used it a few times on random stains around the house and it really does just make them disappear instantly! But all of those were new stains that hadn’t set yet. I finally decided to try it on my car seats that have been stained for years and I’m amazed at the difference! You can still see some remnants of the stains but that’s my fault for not having enough dry towels. If you follow the directions on the bottle you will not be disappointed!" —LMK32294
Get it from Amazon for $12.32.
22. A cabinet door organizer so your awkwardly shaped plastic wrap and cutting boards won't get lost in the dark depths of your cupboards (or take up space on your countertops).
Promising review: "I bought this after seeing BuzzFeed listing its efficiency. Those reviews pale in comparison to how I feel about the cutting board holder. For so long my boards sat on my counter, taking up precious space for no good reason. Except maybe to mock me and my inability to find a proper home for them. As soon as I put the unit together (which was so easy, I mean legit legos are harder) and hung it inside my cabinet, I felt a huge difference. There was a lightness in the air and a beam of light shone through onto the counter space the boards previously occupied. This is such a great product and really brought my mind to ease. My life is happier with it. I feel like I can conquer the world and maybe more, like my bathroom!10/10 would recommend." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.97.
23. Zombie Pack — a wash-off face mask designed to minimize pores, hydrate your skin, and leave you with that "just-left-the-spa" glow in less than 15 minutes' time.
Promising review: "I am 33 and have started noticing some fine lines between my eyebrows, around my eyes, and larger pores access my cheeks. I work full time with two little kids so I don't always get enough sleep and water and definitely enjoy a glass of wine, so it's no shock that time is catching up to me. I saw this on BuzzFeed and decided to try and have been super happy! I didn't really notice a smell. It was tight and I could feel my face stretching but did not burn. My face definitely feels tighter and brighter. My pores look smaller already. I will definitely be a regular user! I use a bit of toner and facial oil after to keep a bright face." —Megan P
Get it from Amazon for $34.98.
24. A shampoo formulated with biotin, keratin, and zinc to help moisturize your scalp. It may even promote hair growth!
Promising review: "I had found this product on BuzzFeed (as I often find these rare gems) and, though I've only been using this product for a few weeks, I am already starting to see little baby hairs popping up that were definitely not there before. The scent could use some work, but honestly, I'm really pleasantly surprised at how much I really like this product! My hair is also not weighed down by the product. Where other shampoos of similar nature can leave my hair feeling stiff and all riddled with residue, this one feels weightless and leaves my hair feeling soft and supple. Even without conditioner, as I sometimes forego conditioner when I re-dye my hair. Overall, great product and I would definitely purchase this again!" —Steph Maz
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
25. And a scalp massager with soft, thick bristles designed to stimulate blood flow to your scalp, while also cleansing and exfoliating any unwanted dead skin or dried shampoo that might be hanging out up there. It'll also just feel soooo relaxing.
Promising review: "I’ve had bad dandruff for a while now, think it was brought on by stress. I’ve used both medicated and prescription shampoos , and nothing seemed to provide any more than temporary relief. Read about this in a BuzzFeed article and figured I’d try it. I just scrub regular Selsun Blue in and then scrub it out. Totally works and I’ve had way less itchiness and flaking, highly recommend." —Scott
Get it from Amazon for $8.59+ (available in three colors).
26. A pet hair removal tool that's basically a heavy-duty lint roller. BUT, you can use it over and over again because it doesn't use sticky pads — just empty out the roller trap after each use. Magic.
Promising review: "This product is awesome! Truthfully we have tried so many different products to remove the fine hairs of my three dogs and nothing really works short of a Shop Vac. I read about this product on BuzzFeed as it was described as one of the 20 things to make your life easier. Holy cow they weren’t kidding, this product works phenomenally well. It can roll in two directions, it collect the hairs inside a compartment So you can neatly dispose of dog/cat fur. No cleaning need be done to the roller. The designer of this product is a genius, can’t say enough about this product. For once, truth in advertising!" —GJH
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
27. Lastly, a microdermabrasion tool you can use to minimize pores and exfoliate your skin. It costs wayyyy less than a professional microneedling session, and has 11,000 5-star reviews on Amazon!
FYI: reviewers suggest applying a vitamin C serum immediately after using the tool. The reviewer pictured above gave themselves a "deep treatment" — normal use will result in some redness, but you can apply as much or as little pressure as you'd like. This reviewer even mentions how it has dramatically helped manage their cystic acne!
Promising review: "I saw this product included on a BuzzFeed article because of how well it was rated and its affordability. It went above and beyond my expectations. I've always had oily skin and breakouts around my chin. I started using this product, paired with their Sdara Vitamin C serum, and my face has felt rejuvenated; it has cleared up; is way less oily; and my dark spots are slowly fading. I used to have a lot of cystic acne around my chin that would hurt and be red, but these two products together have almost completely eliminated that..." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.97.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products - from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online - delivered to your inbox!